2018 MY YEAR OF TOTAL VICTORY ENFORCEMENT AND WALKING IN DOMINION
I declare boldly that in this 2018 and beyond: I am stronger than my enemies, I am more than a conqueror, I am a Victor and not a Victim.
Godly things are positively responding to me, My mouth is producing miracles for me, My testimonies in the past are not becoming prayer points again,
I am defeating what defeated me in the past, I am having a lot to shout, testify and dance about to the Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
.............the Lord made me have dominion over the mighty.” Judges 5:13b KJV.
It’s my pleasure to welcome you to 2018, a better than 2017 year in Jesus name, Amen. We crossed over to 2018 with Prayers. All through 2018, we shall testify. And by His Grace, we will end the year with thanksgiving and celebration. We saw the beginning of 2018, we shall see the end in good health and prosperity. 2018 will not swallow us in Jesus name, Amen.
The theme of this year is ‘TOTAL VICTORY ENFORCEMENT AND WALKING IN DOMINION’ which I encourage you to personalise. And as you do that, it becomes part and parcel of you and you begin to manifest it.
The dictionary defines victory as an act of defeating an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition. To gain complete victory is to be more than a conqueror. And that you shall be. May you never live a defeated life again. Yours shall be a life of ever more continuous victory in Jesus name, Amen.
Do you know that, we have this complete victory in Jesus Christ and so are not moved by any storm or turbulence? Remember that as believers in Him we are not just fighting FOR victory, but FROM victory. And that is why we need to enforce the victory that has been won for us on the cross of Calvary by our Lord Jesus Christ. John 10:10 says “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly”
All of us want victory in life, don’t we? Unfortunately, though most of us want to have victory, the truth is that many will experience loss, because for every team holding the winner’s trophy, there are many more who do not. And for every victory, there is a corresponding loss. My prayer is that you will be the Victor and not the Victim.
Total victory is part of the finished works of Christ on the cross. When he said ‘it is finished’ it means everything that needs to be done is finished which includes your victory over sin and all the consequences of sin.
Dominion on the other hand, in its simplest form is power, authority or control over something or someone. To have dominion means to overcome, to control, to subdue, to subjugate, to lead and to be the head and not the tail.
Dominion is about knowing who you are in Christ and understanding that you can do what God said you can do, have what God said you can have and be what God said you can be.
God never intended for His children to live in defeat.
You and I were created to be victorious and have dominion (Genesis 1:26-28). God wants us to occupy a position where we dominate.
He destined us to be victorious, rule and reign as kings. No wonder even though He made man a little lower than the angels, He crowned man with glory and honour, and also made man to have dominion over the works of His hands, as well as put all things under man’s feet (Psalms 8:4-6). In Genesis 1:26-28 that we quoted above, we see God blessing man and commanding him to have dominion. It is a command from God. He has created a position called DOMINION for you and I to occupy. And that we shall occupy in Jesus name, Amen
AREAS OF OUR LIVES GOD WANTS US TO ENFORCE TOTAL VICTORY AND WALK IN DOMINION CONTINUOUSLY.
Among other things, God desires we enforce total Victory and walk in Dominion over the following areas of our lives:
1. Sin and Iniquity
The word of God says sin shall not have dominion over you. Romans 6: 14. “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.”
Romans 6:14-15 KJV. We are expected to reckon our body dead to sin, and live victoriously over it through the strength of the Holy Spirit. By the Grace of God I see you having Dominion over sin and iniquity in the name of Jesus, Amen.
2. Spirit of Fear
God has given us victory over fear and over the spirit of fear. 2 Tim 1: 7 says “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind”. The Devil makes people to fear so many things, but our faith in Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit give us dominion over fear. Hear this: even though we do not know what tomorrow holds, but we do know the God who holds tomorrow.
3. The World
Since we are born of God, we overcome and have dominion of the world. In 1 John 5:4, the Bible says “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” That is why we are not to be conformed to the principles and ungodly lifestyles of this world in fear. We are described as more than conquerors due to the victory and dominion Christ has given us over every situation and circumstances in this world. Rom 8: 35 -39
4. Worries and Anxiety
Anyone who has surrendered his life to Christ, has no reason to worry or be anxious. In Philippians 4: 6 -7. we are told, “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” After all, it is the Lord our God who goes with us to fight for us against our enemies and to give us total victory and make us walk in Dominion. (Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV).
Paul further counsels us to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God Philippians 4:6 NKJV
5. Demons (Satan and his kingdom). Another area we are to enforce Victory and walk in Dominion over is on the demons. We must constantly remind the devil that he is defeated, that Jesus already won the battle, and that truth and knowledge of His word gives you the victory (Colossians 2:15-“And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”). This is further buttressed in Ephesians 6:10-12 KJV : “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
God has made available to us spiritual weapons to be victorious and have dominion at all times over Satan and his kingdom. Jesus assured us that we can never be overpowered by evil forces if we remain in Him and we operate by His principles. No wonder Luke 10:19 states: “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
May you, like Jesus, have dominions over principalities and powers: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” (Colossians 2:15 KJV)
One major area the devil likes to take people captive is in their thought life. But God has given the believer dominion over his thoughts and imaginations. Hear what Apostle Paul wrote: “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” II Corinthians 10:3, 5 NKJV
Every sin committed in life begins from the thought, so for us to live a victorious Christian life and walk in dominion, we must exercise our dominion over every thought and imagination that is disobedient to Christ and His words in our lives. Watch your heart therefore, since out of it are the issues of life.
7. Failures and Setbacks
Failures and setbacks are inevitable at times. However, we must never settle there or allow ourselves to be overpowered by them. Micah 7:8 has this to say: “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.”
In whatsoever failure or setback we suffer in lives, we must build confidence in God and His word for our divine restoration.
8. Poverty. This is another major area that God desires we enforce the victory He has won for us and walk in dominion. In 2 Corinthians 8:9, we are reminded, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” Follow the principles and it will work for you. For instance the principles of tithing makes sure: that God opens the window of heaven unto you and pours you a blessing; rebukes the enemy or devourer for you and makes your Life delightsome. (“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.” Malachi 3:10-12 KJV). Also read Proverbs 11:24, Deuteronomy 8:18 and Luke 6:38.
God expects us to be faithful with our finances to Him so He can bless us the more. Luke 16:11 says If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
9, Sickness and Death. God has given us victory and dominion over sickness and death. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 KJV:
“O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
Listen to the divine words of Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 53:5:
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
10. DELAY AND DISAPPOINTMENT.
As children of God we are also to walk in Dominion over delays and disappointment.
See what the unfailing word of God says:
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”Habakkuk 2:3 KJV. My God even said He will hasten to perform His word and that while you are yet asking, He would have done it. Wow, what an awesome God we have.
Barrenness is another vice we are to enforce total Victory over and walk in Dominion upon.
“There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”Exodus 23:26 KJV.
“They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;”Psalms 92:14 KJV
I pray you are able to enforce victory and walk in dominion over these vices. Nothing qualifies as a barrier if you are connected to Jesus Christ.
It has nothing to do with your gender. Judges 5 is a song by Deborah the prophetess. The children of Israel were in bondage, no one could rise to the occasion until Deborah came, a lady walking in dominion showed up on the scene. We were all created to walk in such a level of dominion. The head of the army had ran away, everyone who was supposed to have done something one way or the other was in hiding. Yet the nation was under subjugation until one lady who knew who she was in God, decided to rise and take the position that was due to her. It is because of what she did (enforced victory and walked in Dominion), that the bible records my opening scriptural verse, reproduced in full below:
“Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the LORD made me have dominion over the mighty.” (Judges 5:13 KJV)
The starting point of been able to enforce Victory and walk in Dominion therefore, is developing a relationship with Jesus Christ by accepting Him as Lord and personal Saviour (because in Him lies the fullness of all things and the dominion over all are under Him as the Lord of all). See Mathew 28:18 and 1 Peter 3:22. You cannot enforce victory and walk in dominion unless you are first connected to Christ, who alone is worthy to give dominion to those that believe in Him.
You can start the journey into the life of dominion right now by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Personal Saviour. Repent of your sins, ask for pardon from God through the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ, and completely surrender to Jesus Christ.
Thereafter, you must begin to learn to OBEY Him, become a person of PRAYER, FASTING and The WORD and live a life of FAITH, PRAISE and WORSHIP, GIVING, HOLINESS and SOUL WINNING.
- “And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.” (Genesis 37:8 KJV). Despite their fears and devilish plans, Joseph still reigned and ruled over them. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, you are unstoppable.
- “For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV. THIS SHALL BE YOUR TESTIMONY AND OTHER PEOPLE’S SONG OVER YOUR LIFE IN 2018 AND BEYOND.
- And don’t forget our father in the Lord daddy E. A. Adeboye said in this year’s prophecy to all RCCG members that “Daddy says count down to comprehensive victory begins for many” I strongly desire you join us to be part of this “many” that will experience the comprehensive victory in Jesus name.
IF YOU BELIEVE AND ARE READY TO DO YOUR PART, SAY A BIG AMEN.